What is personalized healthcare planning?
Just as there are professional planners for finances, weddings, and education, we help you plan for what's most important - your health.
Our specially-trained healthcare professionals meet with you and your loved ones through convenient video conferencing to walk through our simple 3-step process:
What are the benefits?
When faced with serious illness, healthcare planning is proven to help you:
Who needs healthcare planning?
Any patient or caregiver dealing with serious medical conditions.
Examples include cancer, heart or lung disease, kidney failure, cirrhosis, dementia, stroke, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s and other chronic conditions that need regular medical attention.
- Personalized disease education and facilitated planning discussions for you, and any loved ones you wish to include, delivered by specially-trained medical professional
- Use of a secure video conference platform, allowing you and any loved ones you invite to join the discussions, from anywhere (with full technical support)
- Our proprietary Iris Score™ tool, which allows you to discover potential conflict between your personal priorities and the healthcare you might want
- Create your medical directives, including: Living Will / Advance Directives, Medical Power of Attorney and DNR forms specific to your state of residence
- Create your personalized healthcare plan: a comprehensive plan detailing your goals, preferences and care choices specific to your condition
- We send your personalized healthcare plan and other important documents to your doctors, family, loved ones and others
- Electronic Storage and Unlimited Download of Living Will documents and personalized healthcare plan
Ready to get started?
PLEASE CALL FOR YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT
or We can call You Between the hours of 8am-7pm CT.
Complete the form below to receive a call from Iris Plans.