Do you want to experience less pain, anxiety and discomfort from Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) while doing more of the things you love? Iris Plans provides this extra layer of support to you, your family and your doctor to help you live better and longer.
Stay in control of your healthcare by developing a deep understanding of CAD, its complications, and how it changes your life and body over time. Examples include:
- Impact on other vital organs such as your kidneys or brain
- Implications for cardiac catheterization or angiograms, antianginal medications (for treating heart pains), blood thinners, and other CAD-targeted treatments
Create personalized goals and care plans that allow you to live better and longer, after learning the answers to important questions such as:
- What will my life, or that of my loved one, be like in the months or years ahead?
- What types of things should I watch for and bring to the attention of my medical team?
- If CAD is impacting the way someone thinks, how are medical decisions made?
Reduce stress for all by ensuring that everyone understands and supports a care plan is fully customized to your unique goals and preferences:
- Our video conference platform makes it easy for anyone you invite to join the discussion, learn about your unique goals and preferences and understand your plan
- All have easy access to your healthcare plan documents, making it easier to ensure your wishes are followed whether care is delivered in the home, doctor’s office, or hospital
READY TO GET STARTED? PLEASE CALL
FOR YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT
OR WE CAN CALL YOU.
Please complete the form below to receive a call from Iris Plans.