Iris Plans provides an extra layer of support to you, your family and your doctor to help you live better and longer. Subscribe to our free email newsletter today for information on how to live better and improve quality of life after a Pancreatic Cancer diagnosis.
Stay in control of your healthcare by developing a deep understanding of pancreatic cancer, its complications, and how it changes your life and body over time. Examples include:
- Impact on other vital organs such as your intestines or blood
- Implications of fatigue (feeling tired), infection prevention, maintaining or gaining weight, and other targeted treatments
Create personalized goals and care plans that allow you to live better and longer, after learning the answers to important questions such as:
- What will my life, or that of my loved one, be like in the months or years ahead?
- What types of things should I watch for and bring to the attention of my medical team?
- If pancreatic cancer is impacting the way someone thinks, how are medical decisions made?
Reduce stress for all by ensuring that everyone understands and supports a care plan is fully customized to your unique goals and preferences:
- Our video conference platform makes it easy for anyone you invite to join the discussion, learn about your unique goals and preferences and understand your plan
- All have easy access to your healthcare plan documents, making it easier to ensure your wishes are followed whether care is delivered in the home, doctor’s office, or hospital
The benefits of healthcare planning for pancreatic cancer are significant, including living better & longer, staying in control, and less physical and emotional distress for your loved ones. Studies have shown that these benefits increase when healthcare planning is done earlier. Start living better today by taking your first steps with Iris Plans.
SIGN UP TO LEARN MORE